Chris Latham always believed she was healthy.
And then something changed.
She was a successful competitive athlete who trained intensively on a daily basis. How could she now be so fatigued, irritable and unhappy with life? It didn’t make sense. Her symptoms were made worse when she got bitten by a tick and lived in a moldy house.
Doctors couldn’t help: many months and thousands of dollars later, her health was not improving. Out of frustration he began her own research into how the human body functions.
She discovered a long-lasting solution.
This led her to complete a Master’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition. After that she studied Integrative and Functional Medicine. It takes lifestyle habits into account and focuses on identifying the root cause of disease, rather than treating symptoms. She learned that diets and meal plans are not the solution: even if you believe you’re eating healthy, the core of optimal health lies in knowing what your body is NOT getting. It’s about pinpointing the missing elements that are preventing it from functioning well in all areas – and this is different for everyone.
Most important of all, she learned how you can influence your body by giving it the correct key nutrients in the quantities it needs, at the right time, so the cells function the way they’re meant to.
She put all this into practice in her own life. The result? Over time she resolved her medical issues and got back to her beloved sports and all the other activities that made her life worthwhile.
She founded Heal Well Nutrition to help others who’ve given up on traditional doctors and are looking for long-lasting solutions.
A deeper analysis of your health than a traditional medical doctor!
Chris reviews your blood and urine tests and uses your unique genetic profile to establish how your particular body functions. She uses the most up to date nutritional information to look at the effects of nutrition and environmental influences on your DNA. Then she targets a solution precisely suited to the needs of your body and lifestyle.
In fact, she’s had a lot of success with the toughest clients who traditional doctors couldn’t help. Doctors all over the country refer her because of her success and stellar reputation.
Chris is a published researcher and works alongside the brightest minds in the business.
Chris’s Education and Achievements
- M.S. Applied Clinical Nutrition, New York Chiropractic College
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Certified Ketogenic Nutrition Specialist (CKNS)
- Lead author and researcher for Latham, C. & Minich, D. Challenging Case in Clinical Practice: Relief from Digestive Symptoms After Implementation of a Diet to Encourage Elimination of Foods. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Therapies. June 2018
- Guest speaker at the Santa Barbara Health and Beauty Expo 2017
- Conducted the Santa Barbara Hormone Workshop Series
- Television appearances on FOX networks
- Nutritional columnist for various online and web publications
- Alaris Fitness: Nutrition Consultant, January 2018, November 2018
Find your path back
If you feel that you’ve lost your life along the way because of health conditions, Chris will help you get it back. She provides you with a nutritional road map that tells you what onramps to take, what turns to make and which dead ends to avoid so you find the most direct path to renewed vitality.