Fun with friends!
There’s nothing quite like the having a group of friends to cheer you on. The camaraderie and gentle peer pressure of the group encourage and motivate you to do what you need to do. When you’re part of a happy, relaxed group, you can relieve the stresses of work and enjoy the rest of your day or evening to the fullest.
Even though we have fun, we never push you beyond proper form. Our trainer makes sure you’re not forcing yourself to go past what’s healthy and appropriate for your body.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Enjoy social time with friends who challenge you to be your best. No slacking allowed!
- Lose weight or maintain your weight and at the same time get fit.
- Replenish your energy when you’re feeling blah at work so that you feel good about yourself and regain your enthusiasm for life.
- Feel strong and active and fit so you can play your favorite sports at the weekend again.
- Get a boost when you most need it so you go back to work or into the evening feeling vibrant and energized.
Remember what it was like to play with your friends as a kid? Remember how much fun it was to support each other and compete against each other? That’s a circuit class!
At Dopamine FX every circuit class is different because that’s what’s best for your body. You might be lifting weights or doing cardio on machines or a variety of other exercises. The conditioning and resistance training give your body all the benefits it needs and it’s a terrific way to lose weight and exercise with friends. And all in a fun, upbeat, supportive environment. At the same time, your coach makes sure you’re moving in a way that’s safe and effective.
When you participate regularly, you can expect to:
- Feel happier because of the release of endorphins and dopamine. Anxiety and depression decrease.
- Lose weight by revving up your metabolism and burning calories.
- Have more energy. Fatigue and CFS decrease, even if you have a serious illness such as cancer, HIV or MS.
- Build muscle and bone density.
- Reduce your risk of chronic disease by improving insulin sensitivity and the efficiency of your cardiovascular system, and decreasing belly fat.
- Enhance the health of your skin by stimulating blood flow and increasing your body’s production of antioxidants.
- Improve your brain health and memory by encouraging the growth of brain cells.
- Enjoy deeper levels of relaxation and better sleep quality.
- Alleviate chronic pain including low back pain, fibromyalgia and chronic soft tissue disorders. You also increase your tolerance of pain and decrease your perception of pain.
And last – but certainly not least…
- Your sex life gets better since exercise boosts your sex drive and increases your cardiovascular function. It increases performance and pleasure in both women and men and decreases ED in men.
Our foundation training offers a simple solution that heals the back pain and bodily stiffness caused by our modern habits – too much sitting, hunching over computers, looking down at smart phone screens, or driving. It realigns your body into its proper position.
As a child, squatting wasn’t an issue – it happened naturally. But now we have trouble focusing on the movements that allow that flexibility and so we create issues in the lower back and legs.
Our foundation training changes the way you move. It helps your body get back to the things you could do as a child – touch your toes, move without your joints creaking or feeling stiff, wake up without your back hurting you.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Correct imbalances caused by our modern lifestyle (sitting too long at a desk or in front of the TV), as well as unbalanced nutrition.
- Re-wire poor patterns that are ingrained in your body and are causing pain and deterioration, so that you move more freely.
- Change the way you move: get more done with less energy.